FI Campus event, 3 – 5 December 2018, Brussels
- Date: to
- Location: Brussels
- Address: Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace, Rue Gineste 3, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
- Type: Public Event
- Registration required: Yes
fi-compass is pleased to announce the FI Campus 2018 will take place on 3 – 5 December 2018 in Brussels.
We encourage you to save this date in your calendars.
The event is planned to start on Monday, 3 December 2018 in the late afternoon and finish on Wednesday, 5 December in the early afternoon.
What is FI Campus?
FI Campus is an event for all ESIF financial instruments practitioners from across the EU. It is organised by the European Commission and the European Investment Bank (EIB).
FI Campus will offer a comprehensive programme, including information sessions and interactive formats covering:
- Presentations by Commission experts focusing on the Omnibus Regulation and ESIF/EFSI combination, as well as taking stock of the progress made in implementing financial instruments,
- Case studies sharing experiences of the implementation of ESIF financial instruments 2014-2020 in different Member States and regions for a number of Thematic Objectives, presented by managing authorities and other involved stakeholders.
FI Campus participants will have the opportunity to create their own individual learning curricula, choosing from parallel sessions those of their particular interest.
There will also be ample opportunities to network and exchange experiences among the participants and invited experts.
To find out more about FI Campus, we invite you to watch two videos from the last year’s edition of the event:
- A short event video with participants’ testimonials, which was produced and shown directly at the FI Campus 2017,
- A comprehensive FI Campus event summary video,
and to explore the past event page of the 2017 FI Campus edition.
The event language will be English.
Event programme and online registrations in October 2018
A more detailed FI Campus programme will be published in October 2018.
fi-compass will announce via email once the online registrations start.
The event will take place at the Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace, Rue Gineste 3, 1210 Brussels, Belgium.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the FI Campus in Brussels.