UPDATE: Please note that following the precautionary measures in place in light of the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, this conference is postponed to 16 November 2020, subject to measures in place related to COVID-19.
About the event
During the conference, participants can expect to get an overview on:
- the Commission’s proposal for CAP financial instruments in 2021-2027;
- the findings of the EU wide fi-compass study results on financing needs in agriculture and agri-food sectors on Member State level;
- the experiences of EAFRD managing authorities in using financial instruments;
- the EAFRD financial instruments focusing on financing green investments and environmental sustainability.
Whom will you meet at the conference?
This fi-compass EAFRD conference is mainly targeted for:
- high level national and regional political representatives from all EU Member States dealing with agriculture, agri-food and rural development;
- representatives from EAFRD managing authorities and paying agencies from all EU Member States;
- financial intermediaries, including financial institutions, fund managers, guarantee institutions, their associations and all other financial sector stakeholders directly involved in the management of EAFRD financial instruments;
- farm union representatives, as well as all associations dealing with the agricultural, agri-food and forestry sectors.
Charlemagne Building, European Commission, Rue de la Loi 170, Brussels, Belgium
Date: 16 November 2020