UPDATE: Please note that following the precautionary measures in place in light of the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, this conference is postponed. This page will be updated with the new date as soon as it is confirmed.
About the event
During the conference, participants can expect to get an overview on:
- the Commission’s proposal for CAP financial instruments in 2021-2027;
- the findings of the EU wide fi-compass study results on financing needs in agriculture and agri-food sectors on Member State level;
- the experiences of EAFRD managing authorities in using financial instruments;
- the EAFRD financial instruments focusing on financing green investments and environmental sustainability.
Whom will you meet at the conference?
This fi-compass EAFRD conference is mainly targeted for:
- high level national and regional political representatives from all EU Member States dealing with agriculture, agri-food and rural development;
- representatives from EAFRD managing authorities and paying agencies from all EU Member States;
- financial intermediaries, including financial institutions, fund managers, guarantee institutions, their associations and all other financial sector stakeholders directly involved in the management of EAFRD financial instruments;
- farm union representatives, as well as all associations dealing with the agricultural, agri-food and forestry sectors.
Charlemagne Building, European Commission, Rue de la Loi 170, Brussels, Belgium
Date: 23 April 2020