This updated annotated template for reporting on financial instruments according to Article 46 Common Provisions Regulation (CPR) includes instructions on how to fill-in the required and optional fields in the report on financial instruments (Section 8 in the annual implementation report to be submitted through the System for Fund Management in the European Union (SFC)). The enclosed file is based on the file available through fi-compass website since April 2017.
The following changes have been introduced:
- Adjustment needed to align the model and instructions in line with the amended provisions of:
- Regulation (EU) 1303/2013 (CPR), as amended by Regulation (EU, Euratom) 2018/1046 (‘the Omnibus’) of 18 July 2018 (Article 2(10); Articles 37-46);
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 480/2014 (CDR), as amended by Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2019/886 of 12 February 2019 (Section 2);
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 821/2014 (CIR), as amended by Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/255 of 13 February 2019 (Article 4(4); Annex 1);
- Additional explanations suggested by national authorities to improve usability of the document;
- Additional explanations to address the most common questions from managing authorities addressed to the European Commission, the most common mistakes or data quality issues.