About the event
During the conference, participants can expect to get an overview on:
- the Commission’s proposal for supporting agriculture and rural development through the CAP and financial instruments and its status;
- the opportunities provided by EAFRD financial instruments for EU Member States and regions;
- experiences of EAFRD managing authorities in using financial instruments;
- project examples supporting rural infrastructure by using EAFRD financial instruments;
- the impact and results of EAFRD supported financial instruments on the development of their agricultural and agri-food economies.
Whom will you meet at the event?
This fi-compass EAFRD conference is mainly targeted for:
- high level national and regional political representatives from all EU Member States dealing with agriculture and rural development;
- representatives from EAFRD managing authorities and paying agencies from all EU Member States;
- financial intermediaries, including financial institutions, fund managers, guarantee institutions, their associations and all other financial sector stakeholders directly involved in the management of EAFRD financial instruments;
- farm union representatives, as well as all associations dealing with the agricultural, agro-food and forestry sectors.
JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel Calea 13 Septembrie 90, 050726 Bucharest, Romania